This feature is unavailable at the moment.
We apologize, but the feature you are trying to access is currently unavailable. We are aware of this issue and our team is working hard to resolve the matter.
Please check back in a few minutes. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- LoopNet Team
Your email has been sent!
1004 N Federal Blvd - Dollar Tree Center
16,487 SF Retail Building Offered at $2,150,000 at a 8.02% Cap Rate in Riverton, WY
- CONVENIENTLY LOCATED ON N HIGHWAY 26, RIVERTON’S MAJOR N/S THOROUGHFARE WITH EXCELLENT VISIBILITY.
- 100% OCCUPIED BY FOUR NATIONAL TENANTS HIGHLIGHTED BY DOLLAR TREE (S&P BBB - INVESTMENT GRADE).
- DOLLAR TREE IS SEPARATELY PARCELED.
- DOLLAR TREE AND RENT-A-CENTER BOTH RECENTLY SIGNED FIVE-YEAR RENEWALS.
- THE PROPERTY HAS BEEN 100% OCCUPIED FOR MORE THAN 10 YEARS.
The Offering Under Contract
|Price||$2,150,000||Lot Size||0.87 AC|
|Sale Type||Investment||Gross Leasable Area||16,487 SF|
|Cap Rate||8.02%||No. Stories||1|
|Property Type||Retail||Year Built||2007|
|Building Class||B||Parking Ratio||5.28/1,000 SF|
|Collection Street||Cross Street||Traffic Vol||Year||Distance|
|US Hwy 26||Haymaker Rd, N||8,588||2018||2.02 mi|
|Gas Hills Rd||Riverton Oil Field Rd, S||1,284||2018||2.58 mi|
|Gas Hills Rd||Sand Draw Rd, W||241||2018||3.19 mi|
|Sand Draw Rd||Gas Hills Rd, NW||730||2018||5.51 mi|
|17 Mile Rd||Left Hand Ditch Rd, W||1,352||2018||5.57 mi|
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.