This feature is unavailable at the moment.
We apologize, but the feature you are trying to access is currently unavailable. We are aware of this issue and our team is working hard to resolve the matter.
Please check back in a few minutes. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- LoopNet Team
Your email has been sent!
11470 Highway 66 - Green Springs Resort
17,000 SF Hospitality Building Offered at $4,900,000 in Ashland, OR
- Amazing Views. Recreation Activities Abound. Wildlife.
- Corporate Retreat Center could take advantage of Luxury Accomodations and Wild Outdoors to work with your executive teams in an INSPIRING environment
- Owning this Resort for your family gathering place could be a gift that transcends generations and builds that legacy of strong family bonds. RARE!!
- Within 17 miles of Ashland, Oregon attracting tourism from around the world. Shakespeare Festival, Wineries, Celebration of the Arts.
- Great opportunity for a Retreat Center, Guest Quarter, Food Service, Quite, Nature, Group Meeting Areas, Easy Access, International Airport close by
- Remoteness and quietness of this property may have healing qualities that a Treatment Center longs for. Clients will enjoy healing in the mountains.
- 24 Hour Access
- Conferencing Facility
- Convenience Store
- Car Charging Station
- Multi Use Room
About 11470 Highway 66 , Ashland, OR 97520
The RESORT facility at Green Springs Resort contains a commercial kitchen that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner to guests enjoying dining on the wrap-around deck or indoor dining area. The RESORT facility also has a bar with beer ontap for guests if they want to catch the game or just relax. The RESORT also is used by guests as a convenient store to pick up any last minute snacks or drinks to take back to their accommodations. The LODGE at Green Springs Resort offers 8 private and comfortable high country accommodations. Six of our eight rooms include Jacuzzi tubs and two have private decks. Many updates to the LODGE have been performed in order to provide a first class accommodation while maintaining the historical charm of the LODGE. - The Luxury CABINS at Green Springs Resort are a world away from the hustle and bustle of daily life. The 9 Luxury CABINS live among the tall pines providing privacy and a backdrop to an amphitheatre of Southern Oregon's finest views. The CABINS were the latest structures to be added to Green Springs Resort, completed in 2012. The CABINS are built in large part from lumber milled on the property and powered by solar energy. Each CABIN consists of 1-bedroom with a king size bed, a loft with a bed, deep jetted tub, wood burning stove, a fully equipped kitchen and a spacious modern bathroom with walk-in shower. All CABINS have generous decks with outdoor furniture and gas barbecues. The site is prepped and approved for 3 additional CABINS. - The YURT is spacious and accommodates retreats, meetings, conferences, large family gatherings, weddings and other small events. The YURT is a permanent structure with an open Forest Room, large deck, bathrooms, and an office. Catering often accompanies rental of the YURT. - The SHOP is a 2,200 sqft fully functioning workshop that supported the build of the 9 CABINS and many remodel projects on the other buildings within Green Springs Resort. The SHOP has a large solar panel system that offsets some of the resort's electrical power. Too many tools, equipement, heavy equipment, vehicles and materials to list.
Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport
|48 min drive||34.6 mi|
|Improvements Assessment||$1,213,270 (2019)|
|Land Assessment||$623,874 (2019)||Total Assessment||$1,837,144 (2019)|
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.