This feature is unavailable at the moment.
We apologize, but the feature you are trying to access is currently unavailable. We are aware of this issue and our team is working hard to resolve the matter.
Please check back in a few minutes. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- LoopNet Team
Your email has been sent!
1614-1616 W Lake St
1,690 SF of Office Space Available in Minneapolis, MN
- First floor includes a large entry area as a front office or lobby
- Second floor includes three private offices connected by corridor to a kitchen
- Open basement and attic spaces provide more space to grow into
all available Space(1)
Display Rental Rate as
- SPACE USE
- 1st Floor
- $21.31/sf/yr $21.31/sf/yr $229.38/sm/yr $1.78/sf/mo $19.11/sm/mo $3,001/mo $36,014/yr
- Now Details
- Rate includes utilities, building services and property expenses
- Fits 5 - 14 People
- large open area with decorative fireplace
- additional storage space in attic and basement
- signage opportunity on West Lake Street
- Office intensive layout
- recently renovated
- two private restrooms, one on each floor / kitchen
- off-street parking in back
About the Property
1616 West Lake is a mid-century house that has been converted into professional office space. The building is part of a mixed-use commercial complex located between Bde Maka Ska and the heart of Uptown. All of the property’s spaces are clean, comfortable, and recently renovated with polished flooring and fresh paint throughout.
PROPERTY FACTS FOR 1614-1616 W Lake St , Minneapolis, MN 55408
|Rental Rate||$21.31 /SF/Yr||Gross Leasable Area||4,000 SF|
|Property Type||Retail||Year Built||1906|
|Property Sub-type||Storefront Retail/Office|
Features and Amenities
- Bus Line
SELECT TENANTS AT THIS PROPERTY
- Tenant Name
- My Sister
- Uptown Cleaners
- Personal Services
Target Field Station Commuter Rail (Northstar Corridor)
|9 min drive||3.5 mi|
Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport
|23 min drive||11.7 mi|
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.