This feature is unavailable at the moment.
We apologize, but the feature you are trying to access is currently unavailable. We are aware of this issue and our team is working hard to resolve the matter.
Please check back in a few minutes. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- LoopNet Team
Your email has been sent!
5836 Richard St
11,532 SF Office Building Offered at $1,250,000 in Jacksonville, FL
- Solid, high-quality, 2-story, concrete block and masonry construction w/elevator. Completely renovated in 2008 along w/recent carpet & paint.
- 1st & 2nd floors could be occupied separately for multiple tenants as an investment property. Each floor has its own restrooms & breakrooms.
- Light Industrial zoning allows for a variety of professional office, service, medical & light manufacturing uses.
- 0.84 acre parcel w/55 surface parking spaces or 4.77 per 1,000 SF.
- Backup continuous power with 35 kw Zabatt Generator, 360 SF detached storage building, and screened patio.
- Located 350’ from I-95 on-ramp & dozens of restaurants within 2-miles.
The Offering Under Contract
|Sale Type||Owner User||Year Built||1987|
|Property Type||Office||Parking Ratio||4.77/1,000 SF|
|Building Class||B||Zoning Description||IL|
|Lot Size||0.84 AC||APN / Parcel ID||152665-0500|
|Rentable Building Area||11,532 SF|
ABOUT 5836 Richard St , Jacksonville, FL 32216
Located at the boundary of the Southpointe office market and San Marco business district, 5836 Richard Street offers an excellent opportunity for owner-users or value add investors. The property offers 11,532 square feet of move-in ready office space with quick access to I-95 or Phillips Highway.
Major Tenant Information
|Tenant||SF Occupied||Lease End Date|
- Air Conditioning
Jacksonville International Airport
|32 min drive||20.8 mi|
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.