This feature is unavailable at the moment.
We apologize, but the feature you are trying to access is currently unavailable. We are aware of this issue and our team is working hard to resolve the matter.
Please check back in a few minutes. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- LoopNet Team
Your email has been sent!
8945 S Harl Ave
11,583 SF of 4-Star Flex Space Available in Tempe, AZ
- Prime Tempe location directly east of the full diamond interchange at Warner Road and I-10
- This building is 100% air conditioned, with provided parking at a ratio of 5.1:1000 per SF
- Option to build the space out, shell space can be all office, warehouse or anything in between
- Adjacent to the property is the Phoenix South Mountain Preserve with over 100 miles of hiking and biking trails
all available Space(1)
Display Rental Rate as
- SPACE USE
- 1st Fl-Ste 108
- $9.00/sf/yr $9.00/sf/yr $96.88/sm/yr $0.75/sf/mo $8.07/sm/mo $8,687/mo $104,247/yr
- 30 Days Details
- Rate includes utilities, building services and property expenses
About the Property
The single story light industrial/flex office building is part of the Agave Center Project totaling 216,846 square feet. The property features a high-speed data line conduit in place, grade-level loading doors, and possible loading docks. The building has 15-minute access to Sky Harbor International Airport, 20-minute access to downtown Phoenix, and a 5-minute drive to over 3 million square feet of retail amenities. There is direct access to the I-10 and full diamond interchange via Warner Rd. and Harl Rd. The building is close to diversified housing in Tempe, Chandler and Phoenix master planned communities.
PROPERTY FACTS FOR 8945 S Harl Ave , Tempe, AZ 85284
|Rental Rate||$9.00 /SF/Yr||Building Class||B|
|Property Type||Flex||Rentable Building Area||55,221 SF|
|Property Sub-type||R&D||Year Built||2000|
Features and Amenities
- Air Conditioning
- Fenced Lot
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
|17 min drive||10.1 mi|
About the Owner
About the Architect
Phil Haenel , Director
Michael Haenel , Executive Managing Director
Sale and leasing of industrial and back-office buildings and land throughout Arizona.
Andy Markham , Executive Managing Director
The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind.
This alert already exists
Hmm, there seems to have been an error sending your message. Please try again.
Thanks! Your message was sent.